What Is a Safety Group?
State law allows employers in similar industries to reduce their workers’ compensation premiums by purchasing their coverage as a group. Texas Mutual underwrites the policies in the group and a TAM affiliate administers and markets the group.
What’s in it for you as a Texas Manufacturer?
- Receive an up-front 12.4% premium discount.
- Receive up to an additional 12.00% discount for choosing Texas Mutual’s workers’ comp health care network (for qualifying employers).
- Possibility of receiving Texas Mutual individual policyholder dividends and safety group dividends.*
- Industry-specific safety plan, interactive safety tools at texasmutual.com and loss prevention seminars.
- You retain your own policy and experience.
- You maintain your relationship with your insurance agent.
- Benefits of a grassroots membership in the Texas Association of Manufacturers (www.manufacturetexas.org).
How can you find out if you qualify?
Have your agent ask Texas Mutual for a no obligation quote in the Texas Association of Manufacturers Safety Group.
What is the Membership Requirement?
Grassroots membership ($100/year) in the Texas Association of Manufacturers is required.